11/05/2007

Electronic paper

(Credit : Plastic Logic)
I had discussed this topic previously, under E-book title which what I stated is "advance invention which used only 0.08 mm thick of plastic" but not show the photos of that plastic, and in photo above, you can see the book what I meant before. Before this I was thought to come out with that an invention, which I got an idea after I read a book, wrote by Harun Yahya, entitle "matter - the other name for illusion" (you can download that book via this website : http://www.harunyahya.net/). That book was changed me a lot of how we should understand who we are, how we seeing actually, it's matter is reality or fake, etc. From how we seeing, basically, a photon go through our eyes, then convert to electrical signal, send to our brain to interprete that electical signal as images. What confusing scientists here is how we want to know everything we seen outside are real or fake. No one can answer this question. For those who want to know more about this complicated of what God was created, good for you to read that book.
Go to what we discussed earlier, this plastic logic e-book maybe will transform conventional book to e-book later on. To undertand more e-book function, the ideas, etc, you can click HERE.

No comments: