8/21/2007

How to Change Our Future Students Thinking

I have two experiment sessions today, and I really unsatisfied with their ability to write the report for last week experiment. And also I unsated with their brainstorm to solve calculation problems. In my deep heart, I have a dream to change the education and learning process at higher education institutions now with a good system. Today, learning system at higher education institute most likely as a factory, produce students to sell to companies, very rely to job. But, at the same time, we do not focus to bring forth our students to a level which able to thinking in creative, able to debate about latest issues, brave to give an idea, etc. Good system not work just give a lecture or give some technical skills, but it will come if the lecturer brilliant enough to play an important roles to encourage their students to work independently in their life.

I really hope that I can change their behavior to become an excellent student in all aspects like education, creative thinking,social, etc. And may my dream become true.

No comments: